50 Pack Disposable Cold Brew Coffee Coffee Filter Tea Filter Fine Mesh Brewing Bag
Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- 【Natural and Durable Material】 The material of bag has no smell, no taste is very light, and does NOT absorb any essential substance from the coffee, so the cold brew coffee can keep its natural and original flavour. The particles of coffee grounds can NOT pass through the bag.
- 【Save Money and Time】 The secret to enjoying a cold brew at home is to make a big batch in advance that will take you less time than hopping in the car and whipping through coffee shops.
- 【Perfect size】3.5”x3”, can hold up to 70g coffee ground, the recommended ratio of coffee ground to water is 1:10. The bag fits a series of containers, such as a mason jar, a pitcher, even your mug. If your cold brew container is large enough, you can put more than one bag of coffee ground into it to make enough cold brew coffee for your family or a party.
- 【No mess and multiple functions】Just throws away the bag after the cold brew process is done, do NOT need to wash any filter, save water, your time and energy, eco-friendly. Additionally, the bag can also be used to make infused fruit water; You can also use the bag in a french press coffee maker to reduce the coffee ground particles in the hot coffee; The bags can also be used to make hot tea, it can functions well in hot water.
- 【100% Money Back】 Your customer satisfaction is our top priority, so we offer a free replacement or refund If you aren't 100% satisfied with the product within 90 days.
What is in the Package
- 50pcs Disposable Coffee Filters
- It is very easy to make cold brew coffee with this bag, it just needs 6 steps.
- 1. Fill the bag with the coffee ground.
- 2. Seal the bag with a sealing machine to keep coffee ground in the bag during the cold brew process.
- 3. Put the bag into a mason jar or a pitcher, then pour pure water into the container, the ratio of coffee ground to water is 1:10.
- 4. Put the container into the refrigerator for about 24 hours.
- 5. Take out the bag and throw it away, you can get your homemade cold brew coffee.
- 6. Add ice, sugar or milk depending on your own taste, and enjoy your cold brew coffee.