100Pcs 102/103 Coffee Filter Paper Natural Unbleached Original Wooden Drip Paper
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Simple and clear design, high-quality unbleached coffee papers are taste and odour free, so you can enjoy the pure flavour of fresh coffee.
- Sturdy and resistant to tearing, these filters will keep the grounds out of your coffee.
- Disposable filters mean that you can toss the grounds without needing to clean out a metal filter.
- Paper filters remove most oils and micro coffee particles which cause coffee to turn bitter. Metal and cloth filters can let these into your cup.
- Includes 100 sheets of coffee filter paper, designed for use with a variety of coffee machines
- The coffee filter paper allows you to enjoy the perks of delicious, pour-over coffee with ease. All you have to do is add ground coffee and hot water and the Coffee Maker takes care of the rest.
- The coffee filter paper is fit for 4-7 people.
- 102 Weight:147g
- 103 Weight:193g
- colour: Wood colour
- Material: Paper
- 102 Size: 4.5 inch x 4 inch x 2.3 inch
- 103 Size: 4.65 inch X 4.29 inch X 2 inch
What is in the Package
- 100 * Coffee Filter Papers
How to use
- 1. Fold the filter paper along the seams and place it inside the cone. Add coffee grounds(Medium-fine grind) for your required servings and shake it lightly to level.
- 2. Take the boiling water off the flame. Wait for the boiling water to settle. Pour hot water slowly to moisten the grounds from the centre to the outward with a moving circular pattern. Wait for about 30 seconds until the next pouring.
- 3. Slowly start adding more water using the same speed, swirling motion as before. Make sure the water does not come in direct contact with the paper filter. Brewing should take 3 minutes.